(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
Having graduated with business degrees in Finance and Marketing from the University of Kentucky, Woodford obtained his real estate license in 2013. Woodford specializes in property analysis, leasing and site disposition.
Industry Organizations / Community Service
University of Kentucky –
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
- Mercedes-Benz – Representing local dealer of Mercedes-Benz North America in the relocation of the current Louisville dealership. Also assisting in site selection in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Medical Arts Building – A 150,000 SF repositioning project of a medical office building in Louisville’s Highlands neighborhood.
- Super Chefs Louisville – Tenant representation for two locations (St. Matthews and Highlands).
- Jets Pizza – Site selection for corporate store expansion.
- Long John Silvers – Site selection for new concept corporate-owned stores.
- Beech Properties, LLC – Backfilling and disposition of over 200,000 SF of industrial space.
- Superior Van & Mobility – Represented seller in 2.7 acre high-exposure redevelopment site along I-64 off Hurstbourne Parkway.
- Country Squire Enterprises – Redevelopment of a 1.6 acre site at the intersection of Shelbyville Road and Hurstbourne Parkway. Also represented Country Squire in releasing their prime one acre pad along Shelbyville Road.
- Lamkin Wealth Management – Represented seller in the disposition of Class A office building.
- North Lime Coffee & Donuts – Represented company in the redevelopment of a circa 1800’s building in Old Louisville.
- Dare to Care – 20,000+ SF of industrial space leased to one of Louisville’s prized non-profits, Dare to Care.
- 100 Regency Point Path – Investment sale of a multi-tenant retail center in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Vine Crest at Mercantile Plaza – 71,092 SF of East End office/warehouse space.
- Commerce Center One – A 400,000 SF mixed-use property in Southwest Louisville. Corporate tenants include: Ole Mexican distribution center, MSD, Honeywell, H&R Block, Fastenal and others.
- South Pier Properties I & II – 50,000 SF flex-space developments in Bluegrass Industrial Park.