(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
Tim has broad experience and in-depth knowledge of commercial real estate and has been working in the sector since 1995. He is a committee member of the Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance (KCREA) the statewide commercial real estate information exchange. He has served previously as the Director of Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, President of the Kentucky CCIM chapter – the premier commercial real estate networking and education group in Kentucky and chair of KCREA.
He works for local and national clients alike. His focus is on providing results-driven, practical advice to provide solutions to clients’ real estate requirements. He has successfully closed numerous high profile and high value transactions. His experience includes, but is not limited to, landlord and tenant representation, investment sales and purchases, site acquisition and development, portfolio sales, and corporate sale and lease-backs. Tim is licensed in both Kentucky and Indiana.
Industry Organizations / Community Service
- Law Society Finals – Honors, College of Law, London
- Common Professional Examination – Commendation, College of Law, London
- BSc (Social Science) Honors – Politics and International Studies, Southampton University, England
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
- Supervises asset management of 900,000 SF commercial portfolio.
- Sale of 60,000 SF former Lab Corp building.
- 30,000 SF national service facility for Apex Tool Group.
- Numerous sales and leases of industrial and flex space buildings in Bluegrass Industrial Park.
- Advising Jensen Corp. on the disposal of a 158,000 SF industrial facility in downtown Louisville.
- Advising multiple banks on REO sales.
- Representing Ready Electric on acquisition of 30,000 SF Headquarters Building.
- Advised Container and Packaging Supply, Inc. on the relocation of its fulfillment center from Virginia to Louisville.
- Represented Hussmann Corporation on the relocation of its offices in Louisville.
- Represented Ingersoll-Rand on the sale of a 244-acre/145,000 SF manufacturing facility in Mayfield, KY.
- Sale of Development site for Downtown Family Scholar House.
- Acquisition of Headquarters Building for Directec Corporation.
- Lease of Training facility to Kentucky One.
Clients Served Include:
- Ingersoll Rand Corporation
- Cummins Corporation
- Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Republic Bank
- PNC Bank
- Eclipse Bank
- Directec Corporation
- Southern Properties Management LLC
- Jensen Corporation
- Ready Electric Company
- Louisville Airport Authority
- Montessori School of Louisville
- General Shale and Brick