(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
Having graduated with an undergraduate degree in Marketing from University of Kentucky in May 2009, John obtained his real estate license at the age of 19, and completed the CCIM certification in 2012.
John specializes in leasing and sales of commercial and investment real estate properties. He has personal ownership of real estate investments and assists clients looking to lease or invest in office, industrial, medical and retail space. Growing up in a family surrounded by the real estate business has given John a unique background and experience which others are unable to offer.
Industry Organizations / Community Service
- University of Kentucky, BA in Marketing
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
Principal Leasing Consultant for:
- Alibro Corporate Center – A 60,000 SF flex-space development with current corporate tenants including, but not limited to, Ingersol Rand, Papa Johns, Northwood Machinery and Trinity Communications.
- Commerce Center One – A 400,000 SF mixed-use property in Southwest Louisville. Corporate tenants include: Ole Mexican distribution center, MSD, Honeywell, H&R Block, Fastenal and others.
- Old LaGrange Center – Newly constructed office and medical facility off LaGrange Road in eastern Jefferson County.
- Embassy Square Office Park – 83,328 SF of East end office space in 16 buildings. Notable tenants include SureGene, Mary Kay, M&K Consulting, MDS Digital X-Ray and a Great Clips training facility.
- Commerce Center II – Located at 1512 Crums Lane, this 40,000 SF office building in South Louisville offers many options for medical/office tenants.
- Vine Crest at Mercantile Plaza – 71,092 SF of nice East end office/warehouse space. Currently 100% occupied, but call for upcoming availability.
- South Pier Properties I & II – 50,000 SF flex-space developments in Bluegrass Industrial Park.