(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
Hoagland Commercial Realtors – Managing Partner
- Established August 12, 1992
- Over 1,000,000 square feet in management accounts
- Consistently positioned in the top 10 of Business First ranking of top Commercial Brokerage firms
Sun Properties, LLC – Partner
- Primary Function of Sun Properties, LLC is to lease and manage investments primarily owned by Breck Jones and John G. Hoagland, Sr., CCIM
- Established in 2000
Industry Organizations / Community Service
- University of Kentucky – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Securities Courses
- Series 22 – Direct Participation Program
- Series 63 – Usable Uniform Blue Sky
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
- First developed property: 6,200 sq. ft. Entre Computer Building. Custom built facility. After ten years, redeveloped property for two tenants.
- Redeveloped 14,400 sq. ft. former grocery store into successful mixed-use office and retail property located at 2908 Brownsboro Rd, Louisville, KY.
- Part of investment group that purchased 157,000 sq. ft. Professional Towers Office Building, Louisville, KY. Lead partner responsible for lease up.
- Part of investment group that purchased Embassy Square Office Park. A 125,000 sq. ft. garden office park. Lead partner responsible for lease up. Ultimately converted to Condominium Office Park. Maintained majority of ownership of the units.
- Part of investment group that purchased the 42-acre 400,000 sq. ft. former Algonquin Shopping Center. Successful conversion to mixed use of retail and office-warehouse. Sold one-half to the Metropolitan Sewer District. Lead partner responsible for lease up.
- Part of investment group that reconverted former car dealership to what is now Med Center One. A 100,000 sq. ft. general office building leased mainly to the University of Louisville and its subsidiaries.
- Part of investment group that purchased the 36,000 sq. ft. Preston Medical Center from Norton Hospital.
- Notable clients include: Tafel Motors, U of L, Bandy Carroll and Hellige, Evapar, Spectrum, Bachman Chevrolet, Stock Yards Bank, Vermont American, Norton Hospital, Baptist East, BMW of Louisville, Papa Johns, Nextel Wireless, Southeast Christian Church, among others.