(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
- Partner, Sun Properties / Hoagland Commercial Realtors.
- Licensed Principal Broker in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Managing Partner of Medical Arts Building, a 150,000± SF medical related building located at 1169 Eastern Parkway in Louisville KY.
- Partner in $30 million Paristown Development currently under construction in downtown Louisville. Tenants include Kentucky Center for the Arts, Louisville Stoneware and various others.
- Managing Partner/Developer of Greenwood Plaza, a 28,000± SF retail center under construction on Greenwood Rd in Louisville, KY.
- Developed Quartermaster Station in Jeffersonville, IN. This $18 million project included the renovation of 180,000± square feet of space into a retail/medical/office development with Jeffersonville City Hall being the anchor tenant.
- Leasing various properties (in excess of 1 million square feet) in the greater Louisville area.
- 5/96 – 10/01: Pfizer, Inc. Territory Manager for middle and east Tennessee territory. Called on specialty physicians and medical centers. Ranked in top 20% of Pfizer sales force for five consecutive years. Consistently ranked among top 10% in total drug market share in the southeast region.
Industry Organizations / Community Service
- B.A. – Political Science, University of Tennessee, 1995
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
- Represented Ingersoll Rand in the sale of 244± acre/145,000± square feet manufacturing facility in Mayfield, KY ($3,300,000).
- Represented Kindred Healthcare in the sale of a 33,000± SF skilled nursing facility ($2,500,000).
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of a 42,000± SF skilled nursing facility at 6000 Hunting Rd. ($2,800,000).
- Represented Associates in Dermatology in the relocation of their practice from downtown to east end of Louisville.
- Lease of 14,500± SF to Norton Bariatric Center
- Represented BB&T Insurance in development of 45,000 square feet corporate headquarters ($5,000,000).
- Represented Langan Insurance in the sale of 1650 UPS Drive ($1,450,000).
- Lease renewal of 72,000± SF for Mannesmann Dematic Rapistan Corp. at Commerce Center I.
- Lease renewal of 40,000± SF for University of Louisville Hospital.
- Lease of 25,000± SF office/warehouse to Masco/Sexton Insulation.
- Lease of 13,000± SF to VA outpatient clinic.
- Lease of 14,000± SF to Bennett and Bloom Eye Centers.