(502) 897-3310 - Main Office
- Principal Broker, Sun Properties / Hoagland Commercial Realtors
- Currently developing Quartermaster Station in Jeffersonville, IN. This $10 million project includes the renovation of 180,000 square feet of space into a retail/medical/office development with Jeffersonville City Hall being the anchor tenant.
- Also leasing various properties (in excess of one million square feet) in the greater Louisville area.
- 5/96 – 10/01: Pfizer, Inc. Acquired five years experience with the world’s largest pharmaceutical company. Territory Manager for middle and east Tennessee territory. Called on specialty physicians and medical centers. Ranked in top 20% of Pfizer sales force for five consecutive years. Consistently ranked among top 10% in total drug market share in the southeast region.
Industry Organizations / Community Service
- B.A. – Political Science, University of Tennessee
Real Estate Developing, Investing and Sampling of Client’s Success
- Represented Ingersoll Rand in the sale of 244 acre/145,000 square feet manufacturing facility in Mayfield, KY ($3,300,000)
- Lease of 14,500 Sq. Ft. to Norton Bariatric Center
- Represented BB&T Insurance in development of 45,000 square feet corporate headquarters ($5,000,000)
- Represented Langan Insurance in the sale of 1650 UPS Drive ($1,450,000)
- Lease renewal of 72,000 square feet for Mannesmann Dematic Rapistan Corp. at Commerce Center I
- Lease renewal of 40,000 square feet for University of Louisville Hospital
- Lease of 25,000 square feet office/warehouse to Masco/Sexton Insulation
- Lease of 14,000 square feet to Bennett and Bloom Eye Centers
- Lease of 13,000 square feet to VA outpatient clinic